Hello All! I have written a few short stories which I would like to get published. I shall be grateful if someone could guide me to a good publisher. Thanks. Reshmi
The compulsive drinker of coffee does assimilate quite a good percentage of rancour. Especially if one is exposed to hostile weather conditions the caffeine content does induce a 'deviant' kick which to some is soothing to the 'other' some motivates to work (exercises muscles). There is no obvious stimulant for the brain as is imagined by some experts. Honestly the three distinct types of coffee drinkers are either dull or over-excited. Type A > Keeps prodding or plodding over a familiar work with rigour Type B > Loves to smile and gush with idle chat with stunning expressions Type C > a 'Zombie' who attains a morose look but likes the rumble in the tummy Do I like the drink? Since college days to my early years of marriage, coffee always stood out as a better option to other drinks. Well, tea, soft drinks, cocktails, mocktails etc were never so alluring. Hard drinks were avoided for the simple reason that they entail beastliness that i...
Comments